Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's snowing :(

Do you see that snow sticking to the road??? We're supposed to get about 4 inches today.... we're waiting around to see if they cancel church today.... and then if it's still here tomorrow, school will be canceled. :( The temperature is dropping, and the flakes are getting bigger so that will mean that probably both will happen. :( sigh...... I just hope it doesn't freeze tonight.....

So this morning I went out to take some pictures... I'm not happy that it's snowing but it looks pretty.
Emma decided to see how well the snow compacted for a snow ball.... It's pretty dry and powdery.


Here you can kind of see the snow falling.



Some leaves on our driveway... thought they looked pretty cool, mom thought that with all the leaves on our lawn and driveway made everything look bad... I think it made it look better.

So even though I'm upset about the snow.... as you can tell.... the rest of my siblings, especially Tayler... are extremely happy about the snow and the chances that school will be canceled.

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love the snow. Last year I don't think it snowed the Bainter kids and I hope we get some this year. It makes the cold more barable. I think that is something I miss about Utah, beside the moutains, the snow.

Hope & Ryley said...

I wouldn't mind the snow it they could clear the roads so that school wasn't canceled.... We already have 2 weeks off for Christmas break... Then with a week of snow days that's 3 weeks.. It's too much time off of school.

Tina said...

Are those bare feet on Tayler???? CRAZY Tayler!

Emma said...

Tayler says it was alot of fun, and FREEZING!!! I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!! I'm so happy!

Rachel said...

School was never cancelled for us no matter how much snow we got. :( I would have been okay with that though. Your pictures are really pretty, and your barefooted brother is really crazy.

King Family said...

Taylor is nuts!