Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Well Christmas Eve Uncle Sid, Aunt Connie, and Sydney came over for dinner. It was a lot of fun... a little frustrating though cause the power kept bumping... but it was still fun to see them... and dinner was really good! and we didn't get to bed till almost midnight.
Christmas morning Tayler woke us all up at 4 in the morning. :( But the day got better! :) lol. So from my Grandma Young I got a quilt! :) (and being completely honest I actually opened that one about a week ago! :) and a good thing too cause it's been on my bed everynight helping me stay warm!). Then from Jackie I got PJ's!! and they're really cute and COMFORTABLE!!!! I'm actually wearing some right now :). Then from my parents I got 2 books! So I now own the whole Gemma Doyle Trilogy :)!! I didn't think they would actually get them for all the fuss about me asking for books! From "Santa" I got $50 :) (I really didn't ask for anything for Christmas... I didn't know what I wanted... so I made his job this year much harder :) lol). Then we all went to see Bedtime Stories... and it's a really good movie.. it was funny and suprisingly clean.... so if you get the chance you should see it!
So that was my Christmas.. it was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you had fun. Christmas Eve is always fun especially with good company and good food. I'm glad the quilt is warm. I hope it lasts you for years.

Tina said...

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I love getting together with family on Christmas Eve!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I think Steve is going to take the three youngers to that movie today while Baxter and Ceci go on a temple trip.

King Family said...

I can't believe you opened your present early. Naughty girl!