Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Christmas

Well.... we're up to 7 inches of snow. It snowed all day.... it was really pretty... everything looks nice now. I'm just happy our heat works! :) Karen's heat wasn't working for the majority of the day today. As you can imagine she was a little upset, but luckily they had space heaters.... and they have now gotten it fixed. Anyways these are some pics my dad took.

They're from the back "porch". And here is a close up of the ruler.
So it's been cold!!! Today however was warmer than it's been all week... I think it got up to 34 degrees....... no school tomorrow.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love when it first snows & it's all perfect. And Brrrr. It got up to a whopping 17 degrees here today--which is quite a bit warmer than the last few days. But we've only lived in freezing places since we've been married. Hope you are enjoying the snow a little bit. :)

Tina said...

Wow, you guys are getting walloped!

Uncle Lincoln is having to train outside in the snow. . . he is in Washington state . . . . he says its COLD!!!

The two old crows said...

You are making some of us jealous of you getting the snow and we the rain.

Emma said...

If only I was felling better so I could play in this snow that you hate,but I LOVE..sore throut(?) is the worst!!!=(

King Family said...

Man.. we don't get out of school for any amount of snow it seems. Oh well.. I was done on the 16th for winter break.