Monday, December 29, 2008

Breaking Free!

So now that the roads are safer.... I am able to go places! Yesterday we went to church, which was really nice! Then today we went to Fred Meyers and Safeway... and even though they aren't the most exciting places... we're actually able to go somewhere!! :) It's great to be able to go places! I'm also making plans with my friends for New Years... because no one wants to stay home this year... or go to the stake dance.. so we're going to plan something else to do! :) I'm so happy the snow is melting!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray for being able to go out and do normal things! I would have been going crazy. And glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas.

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you still have weather but this time rain. Glad to hear you are out and around.

King Family said...

Sounds nice. Im glad you are finally able to do something.