Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sore!!!

Well since we aren't going to school.... I decided to do little work outs since I'm missing weight training and don't want to gain weight over winter break (I've lost weight!!! :) YAY!!). Let me just say that working out because I'm bored is not a good idea. Because once I start.... I do more and OWWW!!! It also doesn't help that my family and friends keep making me laugh while my stomach really hurts from numerous crunches on our body ball. But at least it's doing something for me! :)

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow! I know how it feels to be tackled with laughter. When I am doing something, either dad tickles me to death or mom teases me and blows on my belly button.;)

-Sydney

King Family said...

Fun.. You wanna lose weight? Get your tonsils out! I lost 5 pounds!