Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Days

Well.... today we didn't have school... too much snow.... and it's icy. The only good thing about today is that I wrote my 4 pg. research paper this morning.... it's due Wednesday. However school has been canceled again for tomorrow.... and then it's supposed to snow Wednesday and I think Thursday or Friday also...... then we have 2 weeks off for Winter Break.......................................... :( so I guess tomorrow I'll do whatever problems I didn't do in math class...... then double check to see if I have anything else do.... just in case (crossing my fingers that we at least have one day of school.... or 2 this week). So..... I'll probably be blogging a lot the next...... 3 weeks.......... sigh......

6 comments:

Tina said...

You are a senior girl! I'm so surprised you aren't overjoyed!

The two old crows said...

Most girls would jump for glee for not having to go school. I'm glad to know you like school.

Hope & Ryley said...

yeah I'm a senior..... stuck at home!!!! If we don't have school this week I hope it clears up for the other two weeks so that I can go hang out with some friends. :) lol.... sorry mom if you read this :)

young family said...

I know where you would rather be :) No surprise to me :)

Just so you remember I didn't want snow either :)

It is pretty though.

Baxter said...

I would LOVE for it to snow here. It's been so long since I've seen a good snow storm.

King Family said...

I used to love going to school too. It was so much fun!