Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!!

So my New Years Eve was pretty fun! We went ice skating with a bunch of friends... and I only fell once!! Pretty good for my first time! Then we went to eat out at Red Robins with my family and two friends.... Emma's friend Rebecca... and Karen. Then we dropped Karen off at home and picked up Tayler from his friends house.. and Jackie and I got the car and headed down to Karen's house to wait until we could go up to the Matiaco's house. When we got to the Matiaco's house some of the people there decided to go to the church to shoot nerf guns! It was a lot of fun... and we also played some basketball. Then we went back to the Matiaco's and watched a movie... then headed down to Karens house so she wouldn't get in trouble with her parents and were there to see some fireworks set off in the neighborhood. (some of them were the illegal kind... so they were really cool fireworks! :) not the screamers and such). So my night... day was pretty great!

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you had fun. I went to bed at 11:00 pm, Grandpa stayed up until midnight though.

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a crazy busy fun New Year's Eve. David & the boys were asleep at 10, so I rang in the New Year alone. What party poopers, huh?

Tina said...

You had a much more exciting day than us! Good for you!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I watched the ball drop with Stevie asleep on me and another asleep beside me and Steve grumbling that we had two kids in bed watching a movie with us. Poor man!!!