Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back on Schedule

I'm loving being back at school and on a routine and having a day full of something to do! I've been seeing a lot of my friends.. doing homework... and waiting for the musical chaos to start. :) The Semester is almost over so I will have almost all new classes. Weight Training, Economics, and Governments are all only semester classes... so I'm going to have to get with my councelor to fill in some classes (he pointed out to me at the beginning of the year that I'll have empty spots in my schedule that I'll need to fill at the end of the semester). So I'm just lovin' life right now!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you are happy now . . . .remember this lesson in the future when you are CRAZY busy. . . busy is best!

Emma said...

Really? I always thought that being not busy all the time was good! Guess I though wrong!

You have semesters, and I have trimesters.

King Family said...

I love being busy. I absolutely hate being bored. I go back to school on Monday. I can't say Im excited for the homework and getting up early again.. but it will be good to be busy again.

Hope & Ryley said...

I'm the same way Halley! and definately agree with you Aunt Tina.. busy is best! As long as I have something to do and my days are filled! And Emma... we have Trimesters too... but they split up our Semesters.