Saturday, January 10, 2009

Valkyrie

I went to see Valkyrie with my mom today after I went canning with her. It is a really good movie. It's based on a true story about the last plot to kill Hitler, and boy were they ever close! If they had gotten all the timing right on their plan they would have been able to overthrow him.. however some people stalled a little in doing their jobs. It was really good! It had a sad ending, but it was done very well and I would see it again! So there's my little movie review. (oh and my picture is too big... so to see it in full just click on it.)

3 comments:

Judy said...

So you liked it. I wasn't sure if I thought it looked good or not. Thanks for the review. Glad things are going well up there.
Love you.
Judy

King Family said...

I will end up seeing it sometime.. it's good to know it is good.

Megan Lofgran said...

I agree it was REALLY good! I thought I was going to crawl out of my skin it was so suspenseful! It was great to hear from, we miss you too! Tell everyone I said hi and I can't wait to see you all in May!