Sunday, November 23, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama

Well, I'm busy, yet again! This time it's because of plays. Right now we are doing a play called "Anatomy of Gray". It's a really good play, funny and sad. I'm having a lot of fun doing it. Monday and Tuesday are our last days. Then we have Thanksgiving Break!!!! YAY!! Then after this play ends our Drama Teacher is holding try outs for our "Winter Musical", normally it's a "Spring Musical", but she's trying to avoid clashing with senior projects. This year for our musical we are doing "Oliver"! It's going to be a lot of fun.... but there will be days that I'm at the school from 7a.m. to 11 or 12p.m.:( oh well it will be a lot of fun! It always is. Besides the sleep deprivation and having the songs stuck in your head for a year! :) lol. I'll have to take a picture of the light board sometime so that you all know where I'll be disappearing to for a couple of weeks.... a month.... idk... a while! :)

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

It sounds like your senior year is really full and fun.

King Family said...

You are one busy girl!! You kind of remind me of myself at that age.

Rachel said...

Sounds busy--but sounds like lots of fun. I love Oliver--but yeah, the songs would kinda stick forever, huh? :)