Monday, November 10, 2008

Football

So football is over and I now have some pics! They didn't turn out the greatest when I scanned them. I cleaned them up a little but they are copies of the actual pictures. We all pitched in a little bit of money and one of the managers took them home and made copies. So they didn't turn out the greatest when I scanned them.... but at least I get to show you! :)
So here are some of the managers. There was one more, and Karen is a student trainer. But we wanted a picture of all the girls, so we got one! It just so happened that they decided to take pictures on a hot day, and boy let me tell you, those jerseys are heavier than they look so they were HOT!!! Not the best thing when it's muggy and sunny.... I'm just happy though that I wasn't wearing one of the black jerseys! :)

And here are my boys! (at least the varsity and some JV ones) And the coaches. Football was a lot of fun! I'm happy that I did it this year, but I'm also happy that it's over! I meat a lot of great guys and now have great new friends. I still see all of them ALL THE TIME!! so it's almost like it never ended. lol This was the last season for all of the football coaches on the team, next year the boys get all new coaches. I hope it goes better for them next season than it did this season.

2 comments:

King Family said...

Sounds fun! I wish it were hot here. It snowed a few days ago, yuck.

Hope & Ryley said...

It's been raining here a lot, we don't get a lot of sun anymore. :)The summer months are the only ones that are hot or at least sunny if it's not very hot, the rest of the year is cold and rainy.