Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I've been working on

I have started working out again. It's been way too long since I have and I decided to get my butt into gear. I decided I needed to workout with someone who would make me workout. Well that person is Jillian Michaels. That woman scares me!! I've been working out to her 90 day body revolution. I haven't been doing her meal plan (it's a lot of fish, I can't eat that much seafood!) but I have been trying to eat healthier and smaller portions. She is kicking me into gear that is for sure! It's been great so far. I'm on week 3 and feeling it! I feel so much better and I have actually been sleeping at night! I haven't had a sleepless night since I started this workout! Can't wait to see how the rest of the workout goes and how much it helps me :)