Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy Busy

I was just talking to my mom about all my plans up to September.. Wow!! I'm going to be really busy this year, but I am so excited!! :) Lots of posts to come! Hopefully lots of hikes, I know there will be lots of trips, and a few events. The beginning of which will be...
Regional Conference in Tacoma for Gold Star Wives. A day of meetings, but otherwise a good weekend to spend with other widows in my area from WWII to now. I always learn so much from these women! This year I get to go up to Tacoma instead of just to Portland. I won't be making National Conference in Colorado this year, but next year I know it will be in Tacoma or Portland which will be a lot easier! Especially if next year is anything near as busy as now.
I always get together with GSW once a month for a meeting. This will be my second year going to Regionals.. It's crazy to think it's been almost two years of being a military widow!
 http://www.goldstarwives.org/  

No comments: