Thursday, June 9, 2011

6 Days!!

6 days till moving day!! :) Sent off all of our stuff today!! Also because of the moving day coming up so fast I had to mark down the price of my car to $750. I'm crossing my fingers that it sells while I'm still here or very shortly after I leave!!
Ryley is still having fun out in the desert. We had a few days of being able to talk and now we're on 3 more days of no contact. He'll be able to talk to me the day before I leave, and then a couple days after I get there. The excited and nervous feelings are getting more intense the closer I get to leaving! It's coming up so fast!! :)

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

I'm glad to hear you get nervous. I thought you had nerves of steel. Just kidding. I take my hat off to you I couldn't do what you are doing.

Tina said...

I feel like you are moving close to me just because you'll be on the east coast!!!

Hey . . . I know Chancy needs a car . . . is yours in good working condition????

tcys@comcast.net

Hope & Ryley said...

Haha nope I don't have nerves of steel, sometimes I wish I did though!

Aunt Tina I feel the same! 6 hours is a lot closer than the other side of the country so I guess that's why lol. I sent you an e-mail just now about my car.