Friday, July 18, 2008

Midnight Showing

I went to the midnight showing of "The Dark Knight" with some of my friends. So now I'm going to give you all a little movie review! :) "The Dark Knight was REALLY good! I was kind of worried it wouldn't be that good because it's a sequel..... and normally sequels to movies are HORRIBLE! However "The Dark Knight" is totally worth seeing! It had a lot of action, and humor, and so I was jumping and laughing throughout the movie.... kind of an odd combo! :) The movie was good... oh here's a heads up... don't stay after the credits, there isn't a short little clip at the end. We stayed through the really long credits, nothing plays after the movie. Another little FYI, this is not a movie for little kids! The Joker was really, really freaky! Also Harvey Dent has something happen to him... and he gets kind of deformed, and that is kind of freaky looking too, something little kids will have nightmares about! This movie is worth seeing in theatres!


5 comments:

young family said...

You like every movie you go to though :)

I don't know if I am ready for another batman movie, besides they already made enough money, I don't know if I really need to help them out :) Glad you had a fun time.

ashlee said...

Ohh i loooove batman he is the bestest. i haven't seen it yet but it is on my list!

Jewels Rules said...

OMG I went to the midnight showing as well and I must say it is the best movie of the year.. I love it so dang much..

Stacey said...

It's on the list of things to do, but for some reason I'm not really all that excited about it.

Maybe its because I've heard its so dark and disturbing which usually leaves a bad taste in my mouth and a tummy full of rumbles.

The reviews are excellent, so I'm sure I'll just have to down a few tums and get over it.

~Stacey

King Family said...

I liked the movie too.. the pencil scene kinda freaked me out a bit though. EEK!!