Friday, September 2, 2011

What to say...

Ryley Gallinger-Long July 4, 1992-August 11,2011..... I decided to make my blog public again.. I can't run from this forever, it's my life now and I need to be open and honest and my life is now very out in the open and I need to embrace it more than hide from it... I never wanted this, but life rarely works out the way we want it too. I miss my best friend, the love of my life, and I can't wait for the day that we can pick up where we left off...








2 comments:

The two old crows said...

Life is hard and I think you are doing just fine. Remember the Lord and he will bless you, he loves you and knows you and what you are going through right now. Those are great pictures. I love you and pray for you every morning and night.

Tina said...

YOU GO GIRL!

You are always in our thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing woman. Hang in there. Not having gone through what you are going through, I have no idea what to say, but that we love you!