Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCHOOL!!!

I started school and seminary today!!! I'm so happy that it's started! This year I have my license and mom and dad are letting me use the car to take to seminary and school. :) So this morning Jackie and I went to seminary at our church building. My seminary teacher won't be here till Monday so for today and tomorrow my class is combined with the Juniors. It was fun!
Then I we headed off to school. It was great seeing all the friends that I hadn't seen all summer! For those of you who don't know my high school is on block schedule. I really like that because we have more time in each class, so more time to learn and do homework with your teacher there to help! Today I had Algebra 2, Economics, Medical Terminology, and Early Release. Algebra was ok, it was mostly introducing ourselves to our teacher. My teacher seems to be pretty cool, but I've never heard anything about his teaching just that he's really cute (yeah he's younger and the majority of the girls at school are drooling over him.... honestly he's not that good looking).
For Economics I have the same teacher that I had last year for 20th Century. I'm really excited because he's a really good teacher and makes it fun. Like today we got to play with play dough and other things to make an invention that we think would help our economy. It was fun and something that go us thinking.
Medical Terminology will be a very hard class. The teacher is nice and he's a really good teacher. I had him last year for Anatomy and Physiology. We also have new text books for that class and they're really nice! I'm excited for that class also.
For Early Release I'm supposed to go home... however Jackie doesn't want to ride the bus so I stick around. Today I hung out in one of my old Health teachers rooms, and that's where I'll be for all of my Day 1's. She's really fun and I love talking to her. So while I'm in her class I study and if she ever needs help I will be her TA for that class too.
Tomorrow is like another first day of school because I have 4 different classes. I will have English 12, Weight Training, Government, and Early Release. I'm really excited!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Weight training! You GO girl! I'll make you jealous . . . Chancy only has two classes this year . . Language Arts and Engineering 2 then he has principals waiver (early release) and he is home by 9:30. He has GOT to find a job!